Sonntag, 19. Juli 2009

worrying

i ady 21 years old, but till nw i didnt hv any working experiences. There is a problem that i scare now, i never worry about this before until i need to hv a industrial training. I suddenly discovered the important of working experience. I didnt hv confidence to apply some companies especially those famous one. I apply pathlab but i worry i fail to gain the chance for working there. All my friends hv enough precious working experiences. But i didnt hv anything...i worry this,worry that, worry anything. I really hope i can successfully enter a company that i desired n working there. I not scare for meething any challenges or problem during working, cos i wan gain experiences. For me, they are precious rather than my academic result. However, i hope my dream will come true. i will try my best to perform anything well. i will preserve utar reputation as well as i can.

Keine Kommentare: