Freitag, 1. Mai 2009

pengajian malaysia

finish my pengajian malaysia paper today morning...happy i still can answer the question( as i langsung no prepare enough for it)...but i ady did it as well i ady try my best to do it...so i no feel guilty for this subject leh...now still leave one subject...properties of matter,i wish can finish all my exam as fast as possible...as i wan start my journey to langkawi...i cannot wait it...hahahahaha...when i feel stress, i will think for my trip...then my stress will be disappeared...all my friends, listen here...i will buy some souvenirs for u all( chocolate???) hahahaha, anyway hope i will have unforgettable memories in my trip then...muak!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
rexyion hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.