Samstag, 2. Mai 2009

now i m moody...

a little sad...a little moody because of him...i m so sad because i dun know wat happen between us just because that word???i dun know...i no mood to think it...i just feel sad i dun wan to be disgusted by anyone here...hence i just try my best to maintain my friendship with anyone...as i think friends are important. but i just give him commend dun wan to call my name like this voice, y he cannot accept n angry for me...i feel so dissapointed to him...i didnt hv any meaning...i no dislike him...he is my friend ady...but he treat me like tis...i felt so sad...because i treat him as friend, hence i felt dissapointed when he treat me like this way..............................................................

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
rexyion hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.