Dienstag, 5. Januar 2010

peaceful

Is it difficult to have peaceful in daily life?i just desire to have peaceful in my life, y need me so trouble?i cannot take peaceful because of my brother's hair. His hair was long enuf and being cut by discipline teacher.He was angry and became mad. He threw anything he took. He nearly to throw my pc on the floor.i felt so frustrated because of his attitude. Because of hair, he became insane;because of hair, he didnt wan to go school.He just ignored our advice and continue to explode....y i cannot have peaceful in my holiday.i only have two holidays in my home.i wan enjoy my holiday before start my new sem.y need me so trouble...so frustrated...i hope my bro can improve a lot in his study...i hope he can has a brilliant future in his life...

Keine Kommentare: