Sonntag, 20. September 2009

Year two sem one is goin to the end...

Time flows veery fast...this sem is going to the end soon. We have three month long holidays. During this holiday, i will have a internship at kl with my best friends(eileen n peiwen). It is my first job n i am very happy having a new life at kl. hopefully everything will be fine n successfully. However, during this sem, there are many unhappy things happened around me like friendship problem. but, i learnt a lot from this. i know how to differentiate good n bad. The most memorable in this sem is i had a cute boyfriend(jin). With him around, anything bad will be gone. i m not fear anything because of him. He care me very well n i m really wan to thank to him. Wish our love will be forever. This sem is really a hard sem. Five subjects really make me cry n tension a lot...however, i still can handle it. Anyway, i hope next sem i can have a fleely study weeks(even though i know it is impossible) hahahahahaha...but i can handle anything because

who am i, I m cindy!!!

Keine Kommentare: