Samstag, 2. Mai 2009

this sem is going to be over...

during this sem, there are a lot of events that happened, something good something bad. For this sem, the most happiest is our friendship become stronger than last sem, i also close with some friends like kahswin, hong leong, weijin,weikang,eric them. i really really appreciate this friendship n will cherish it as well. This sem i passed my every barrier relaxingly. Maybe this is due to my friends around me...they give me power to continue my way.Thx a lot dears...however, also gt something bad happened for this sem. We cannot endure someone's attitude, interaction......i learn a lot here...i learn how to communicate with such people. God is fair, he will give me chance to meet some good friends, but also give me chances to meet some bad friends...hahahaha
this sem, i didnt close with my housemates, huifeng n biying. maybe timetable r different, seldom meet n chatting. hence, i spent most of time with my coursemates.
Anyway, i prefer coursemates than my housemates...hahahahahaha^^ peiwen,eileen,peisin,shifern,huitian,wanching,reid,weijin,kahswin,hongleong,weikang,terenxe,eric edwin...luckily gt u all around me ....i love u all!!! i appreciate can know u all n wish our friendship forever

1 Kommentar:

rexyion hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.