Mittwoch, 29. April 2009

let me explain it to u...

now i would like to explain my previous passage about i gt feeling to someone...actually it is just my immature thought n the feeling is incorrect...cannot exist between me n him...however i ady forget about tis n because it is impossible between us...it is my secret n i would not tell anyone...i hope this secret will bury in my deep heart...no anyone know about it...i wan this feeling to be over...all are over ok???sometimes i will feel ridiculous y i will write my secret out...hahaha...i wan to relieve...it is so tedious for keeping secret inside my heart( as i always share secret with eileen,hahahaha), so....haiz~anyway, in order to avoid my secret expose, so i delete the passage that i post a few days ago...sorry everyone...hehehehe

2 Kommentare:

rexyion hat gesagt…

you only share with eileen...*jealous*...lol...

心慈cindy hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.